Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Various forms of Transportation

 

Today I visited a school called The City School, which has an amazing approach to learning. They follow the Reggio Emilia approach to learning, which emphasizes building relationships and gives students the opportunity to guide their own learning collaboratively. On the way back, we could not find a cab, but there were motorcycles for us to take. It was a bit frightening and I don't know if I would advocate this form of transportation for the weak at heart. I was terrified as he zoomed through traffic and up the side of a driveway at one point! Anyway, we made it to our destination...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

April said...

I'll have to get you to ride on the back of Richard's chopper when you get back. :)

You look like you are having a blast!
April